In today’s busy business world, it can be challenging for business owners to keep everything running smoothly. Luckily, Tally Prime is here to help! With this amazing software, you can easily manage various parts of your business, like accounting, finances, inventory, payroll, GST, and more. Say goodbye to stress and confusion – Tally Prime has got you covered! Let’s discuss a few prime modules of Tally software:
The prosperity of your business hinges on effectively managing your finances. However, with Tally Prime, you can simplify your financial management tasks and make informed decisions quickly. Using its accounting features, you can accurately plan purchases, monitor working capital, and stay on top of cash flow. You can also keep track of your expenses and deal with exceptions in your business processes. Additionally, Tally Prime makes it easier for you to deal with exceptions in your business processes. Its accounting features include:
- debt management,
- receivable and payable management,
- funds and cash flow management,
- interest calculation,
- consolidation of companies,
- unlimited cost and profit centre management, and
- multi-currency account management.
GST compliance is mandatory for Businesses Operating in India. However, staying compliant can be a daunting task without the right tools at hand. Tally Prime’s GST compliance module simplifies the process of tax registration, return filing, and tax payment. The software also generates e-Way bills and manages input-output tax reconciliations. Tally Prime’s GST compliance feature is a game-changer for businesses as it takes the complexity out of GST regulations and simplifies the entire compliance process. By leveraging the software, you can significantly reduce the risk of costly errors while also saving considerable time and resources required to remain GST compliant. It helps in:
- automatic tax calculation
- centralised data management
- integration with the GST portal
- customisable invoicing
- multi-user access
- reports and analytics
A streamlined system for managing inventory is a critical component for any business dealing with physical goods. Tally Prime helps you keep track of your inventory levels across multiple locations, enabling you to make informed decisions about purchases, sales, and stock management. In addition, you can use Tally Prime to record all your inventory transactions, including stock transfers, delivery notes, goods receipts, manufacturing journals, and physical stock journals. Its inventory features comprise of:
- purchase order processing,
- multiple stock valuation,
- stock-wise summary report,
- grouping and classification of stock items,
- reorder levels,
- stock query from invoice,
- price list and discount management,
- item-wise and invoice-wise profitability management,
- multi-level classification of objects, and
- sales register management.
Managing employee payroll can often be a laborious and intricate process. However, the Tally Prime payroll module simplifies the process by offering flexible options for salary calculation and disbursement frequency. As a result, you can quickly generate pay slips, calculate loans and advances, adjust salaries, make ad-hoc payments, and deduct various types of charges. Its payroll features include:
- employee pay structure management,
- attendance recording and payment processing,
- payslip printing and emailing,
- payroll accounting,
- payroll exception report generation,
- employee profile report management,
- employee number management, and
- passport, visa, and contract termination report management.
Career Opportunities for Tally Experts
Having a deep understanding of Tally can open up various career opportunities in multiple industries, such as banking, inventory management, billing, purchasing and sales management, and accounting, among others. In addition, you can take advanced Tally courses online to enhance your skills and knowledge in managing stock, accounts, invoices, purchases, and taxes.
Learning Tally is beneficial for accounting professionals such as accountants, tax consultants, chartered accountants, cost accountants, and business owners who need to analyse data and track cash and fund flow, profit, finance, reporting, and other valuable information that supports daily decision-making processes.